I do my best thinking when I’m running and never remember what I was thinking about when I get back or ever write it down. Today I mostly remembered, here is the list:
- Clarity of purpose – knowing what you want and why.
- Making the time – saying no and disappearing (b/c I did this today).
- All history is shared – you may think you’re not connected, but you are.
- The privilege of contributing to that history (it’s a privilege).
- Living and dying in every heartbeat – really a metaphor for running and life.